FLYWHEEL WEIGHTS

Hello everyone,

I own a 2002 YZ426F and I was thinking about installing a FLYWHEEL WEIGHTS either by Steahly or MSR but I can not find one to fit my bike, so my question is does anyone know of one fitting it and also will another bike model fit my bikes set up?

Thanks and looking forward hearing from someone soon...

SRAD97750

Staff member
Hello everyone,

I own a 2002 YZ426F and I was thinking about installing a FLYWHEEL WEIGHTS either by Steahly or MSR but I can not find one to fit my bike, so my question is does anyone know of one fitting it and also will another bike model fit my bikes set up?

Thanks and looking forward hearing from someone soon...
Welcome! Post up some photos of this beast! What kind of riding do you do?

What exactly would you like the FFW to do for you? I don't remember the 426 being particularly fast revving or easy to stall. Let us know! -BIG DAN:thumb:

My 11 year old and I do mostly trail riding, I'm not into the track going in circles as for the bike it kinda fell in my lap and I grabbed it at a great price.

As for the help, I was just asking maybe someone knows or can direct me to find a flywheel weight that will fit this bike.

Attachments

• 14394471638_42670e59b9_z.jpg
    14394471638_42670e59b9_z.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 14558956946_78d2c52f14_z.jpg
    14558956946_78d2c52f14_z.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 6
we have made them, but you won't like our price. if i wanted one for that bike I would find an ignition from a wr400 or wr426. use their flywheel and entire ignition. you would have the capability to run lights if desired. after riding with a rekluse clutch i am not so prone to heavier flywheels anymore, unless I was building an ice bike or short tracker.

I don't think that Stealhy's will fit anything other than what he lists them for, but in the past the owner has been talkative, so maybe dropping him a call would be helpful.

as i recall none of the 450 flywheel rotors fit on the older shorter stroke crankshafts. never weighed one, but the first 4 speed 450 I had the side cover off of the rotor seemed really small.