first time to ballinger

so this was my first time to this place. i have to say it was alot of fun. just took some time to get my beerings but i think i can get the hang of it next time i go. well i was only able to take a few pics. i wish i had a helmet cam to catch all the different kinda riding that was out there.038.jpg039.jpg016.jpg041.jpg035.jpg026.jpg033.jpg015.jpg030.jpg036.jpg037.jpg
pencil.png

Attachments

• 034.jpg
    034.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 84
It's a fun place that I try to hit once a year. If you plan it right you can ride almost all of it in a day.

If you don't like heights stay off the 29 trail.

not sure what trails i rode but they were up there cliffs on both sides kinda crazy like i said wish i had a helmet cam to catch it all :smirk:

29 must be the trail I believe should be one way. I have only rode it twice and both times I thought this place needs to be bigger. Maybe it was the people I was with who didnt know all the trails and we didnt bother looking at a map. Gee, maybe that was our problem:smirk:. I did ride one that was cliffy and iffy when we almost hit head on. It was a weekend and the place was busy! I think that DBA sticker needs to be bigger in your back window :lol:

Sweet Pics Bota! Those DBA Stickers are pretty sweet as well. Hey in the left corner of your truck window, looks like you were tagged by a certain someone...:devil:

Sweet Pics Bota! Those DBA Stickers are pretty sweet as well. Hey in the left corner of your truck window, looks like you were tagged by a certain someone...:devil:

Nice pics and RR, dig the stickers, you should to trim the DBA one on your number plate, I think CDA and Travis has some pics to. Looks good when you trim them.

Yeah, the right corner too, Basspro out tagging now:thinking:

:smirk:

yeah i do remeber trail 29 it was a little crazy. it definetly needs to be a one way. i didnt see any trails one way. next i go ill take more pics of the trails. yeah if any one wants to meet up there let me know ill see if i can make my way up there.:banana:

Nice RR...about the stickers......................oooooooooooooooooooo you're in trouble! :devil:.....I lke the DBA sticker on the back window with the rider pointing towards the Simi Valley Tattoo sticker....Go here...Go here! :banana: :thumb: