First Time Out Report

Decided to get up early and head to the desert so we could finally ride. This was the first time out on his new to him YZ250F and was he stoked. DSCN2008.JPGDSCN2012.JPGWe arrive to one of our favorite spots originally scouted out by Agent2 only to find a new red stake saying the area was closed. DSCN2015.JPGSo off we go to another spot with a shade Joshua Tree and unload for a few good hours of riding. DSCN2019.JPGNext we head out into the vast desert where there were no other people to be seen anywhere. The trails had no signs of use, no tire tracks, nothing. DSCN2020.JPGDSCN2023.JPGDSCN2024.JPGWe also took some Go Pro footage for a first time but we still have no idea how to edit and put up so that will take more time. By noon it was starting to get windy and hot so we packed up and came home where it was hotter it seemed and pushing 100. Once unloaded we ended up in this situation with some refreshments to go along with it. DSCN2028.JPGWhat a perfect day of riding and relaxing. By the way, his new bike as he says is sick. I took it out for a few minutes and agree it is a sweet running and very peppy machine. :thumb:

I forgot to mention, there were new signs with trail numbers marking trails everywhere out there in the desert, as well as a lot of red ones that had closed off other trails. It appears the BLM or someone has been busy putting these out there as they all look very new. I am not sure why they all have numbers because I have no idea where you can get a map of this area showing where all these marked trails go to. :noidea: Seems it would be easier and cheaper to just have a green stake showing a trail is open instead of producing numbers on each stake. We rode south of the 58 for many miles and still found new stakes showing open trails. :thumb:

Not to long now. Still kinda warm for my taste.:ride:
It was not too bad. Got there at 8:00 and took 2 loops about 25 miles each and left for home around noon. Started getting warm around 10:30 but when you are moving the heat is not bad at all. I was second guessing myself the whole way there but it all was good, unlike some other ride reports I read today. :lol:

By noon it was starting to get windy and hot so we packed up and came home where it was hotter it seemed and pushing 100. Once unloaded we ended up in this situation with some refreshments to go along with it. View attachment 9880What a perfect day of riding and relaxing. By the way, his new bike as he says is sick. I took it out for a few minutes and agree it is a sweet running and very peppy machine. :thumb:

RR sounds good, glad he likes the bike. Hey, is that a noodle between our legs or are you just happy to see me? :shocked:...... :smirk: