First crash of the year

I got wacked off a mini bike when I was 12 by a cattle electric cable at an enterence to a field. Dam that hurt, hit me right under my nose and tore it. I now have a crooked nose if you look real close. LOL, I was booking along and there was an old insolalator laying on the ground so I thought the cable was down, bang, I was on my back and very lucky.

I got wacked off a mini bike when I was 12 by a cattle electric cable at an enterence to a field. Dam that hurt, hit me right under my nose and tore it. I now have a crooked nose if you look real close. LOL, I was booking along and there was an old insolalator laying on the ground so I thought the cable was down, bang, I was on my back and very lucky.
damn that had to suck it was a close call for me too

my mom told me that she saw a story about a kid who was trail riding on an atv. the property owner got mad at him and put a thin string across the trail at neck level. when the kid ran into it at high speed, it cut his head off. pretty grousom death if you ask me

been there man, took a branch across the chest last year riding at around 30-35 mph... I still feel that :smirk:

my mom told me that she saw a story about a kid who was trail riding on an atv. the property owner got mad at him and put a thin string across the trail at neck level. when the kid ran into it at high speed, it cut his head off. pretty grousom death if you ask me

thats what the french did to the germans in WW2, that would definatley suck you'd feel the wire and then nothing

W
T
F
That sounds like the idiots down here.. Thats one of the reasons I always hated woods riding. Every time wed go, some unwanted booby trap would come up at some point haha
Anyways
When I was 13, on my rm 80, morning after a vicious storm overnight, me and my brother were taking some laps around our track. Right hand turn, then big uphill jump, midair, WHACK, tree branch to the face, landed on my back. It hurt bad haha.
And when I was 8, a different rm 80, could barely touch the pegs+ very slick mud= 'clothes lined' twice in one day HAHA :mad:

They are called dykes, carry them with you and pay attention to your surroundings and you can de trap the local forest :ride: Or of your really cool have a moto limbo contest and see who can go the fastest under it with you being ripped off their bike :smirk:

They are called dykes, carry them with you and pay attention to your surroundings and you can de trap the local forest :ride: Or of your really cool have a moto limbo contest and see who can go the fastest under it with you being ripped off their bike :smirk:
Video of 'motolimbo' please! :P