Fat guys on dirt bikes

When I'm out and about and see a fat guy......not just a guy with a few pounds on , but one of those guys whose calfs rub together when they walk, one of those guys that has to pull up their ankle fat to tie their shoes, one of those guys that uses ratchet straps instead of suspenders to hold their pants up, my very first thought is how in the hell does he ride a dirt bike?.....the obvious answer is he doesn't. So the second question I ask myself is, why doesn't he lose 300 lbs so he can ride?....I mean what more motivation would a guy like that need? If I was his doctor I wouldn't say anything about his heart exploding, or his back and knees grinding themselves into dust, or a deep fried bacon wrapped burrito getting stuck in his left ventricle causing him to stroke out. I would tell him. Boy.....your way too fat to ride a dirt bike, whatcha gonna do about it?

This should be the surgeon generals new warning on food containers should be like this
"Hey fat ass, if you eat too much of this you may not be able to ride a dirt bike"

There's was a heavy heavy guy a few years back that was fast enough to make it to 2nd round timed qualifiers at a monster supercross a few years back. I forget his name but he was pushing 320 but hucking everything the top 5 were except he was on a 2T. His bike quit before he did and swallowed a reed. I think it may have been Indiana

There's was a heavy heavy guy a few years back that was fast enough to make it to 2nd round timed qualifiers at a monster supercross a few years back. I forget his name but he was pushing 320 but hucking everything the top 5 were except he was on a 2T. His bike quit before he did and swallowed a reed. I think it may have been Indiana

Re-read this about three times. Are you off your meds or tipping too many back today?