All Farkin' weather

The past few weekends I have had other stuff to do, was planning on hitting the secret spot this weekend for a day of riding. Weather has been awesome, but I just checked the forecast and it's calling for highs in the 50's and windy Saturday and Sunday, and possibility of sprinkles. WTF??? When I am working, it's beautiful outside, on my days off, the weather sucks. I know you polar bears actually like that kind of weather, I don't.
Guess it's pizza and beer this weekend.
God damn it.

That Farking weather sounds positively Farking beautiful :prof: Wait until I start posting my Farking weather reports in another month - now that will be some Farking weather. Not telling of course, just saying. :smirk:

The past few weekends I have had other stuff to do, was planning on hitting the secret spot this weekend for a day of riding. Weather has been awesome, but I just checked the forecast and it's calling for highs in the 50's and windy Saturday and Sunday, and possibility of sprinkles. WTF??? When I am working, it's beautiful outside, on my days off, the weather sucks. I know you polar bears actually like that kind of weather, I don't.
Guess it's pizza and beer this weekend.
God damn it.
This is the REAL farkin' desert weather. Man up and grow a pair.:moon::wave: BTW, we need to ride soon. I will be in touch.:ride:

1 cold
2 windy
3 wet

I can live with one, possibly two of the above, all three sucks.
Shooting for the following weekend, close to the Thanksgiving meet, but might still go. Will post info and a map to the location if there is any interest from other DBA'ers wanting getting a few loops in.

1 cold
2 windy
3 wet

Shooting for the following weekend, close to the Thanksgiving meet, but might still go. Will post info and a map to the location if there is any interest from other DBA'ers wanting getting a few loops in.

Cold & windy is one thing, if you add wet to either one, that's just not fun.:naughty:

1 cold
2 windy
3 wet

few loops...:thinking:...150 miles...:thinking:...few loops...:thinking:...150 miles.....:thinking:........:smirk:

1 cold
2 windy
3 wet

I would like the location but for another time as this is too close to the T Day trot. I like a little wind as it keeps the dust moving and the cold is not bad at all in the 60's, but the wet sucks.

Cold & windy is one thing, if you add wet to either one, that's just not fun.:naughty:
Yep, same here. :thumb: