Facebook Ads

unexplainable-this-picture-cannot-be-explained1.jpg

The scary thing is all those likely are money making operations. I've never looked into it, but I imagine that those ads have go to be pretty expensive. The first site is likely just an ad supported site. It posts outrageous ads like that one to get people to click. Judging by the response here I think it works. They have content, but make a little cash from the ads that I'm sure you get. The other three are pretty standard.

James

Staff member
The scary thing is all those likely are money making operations. I've never looked into it, but I imagine that those ads have go to be pretty expensive. The first site is likely just an ad supported site. It posts outrageous ads like that one to get people to click. Judging by the response here I think it works. They have content, but make a little cash from the ads that I'm sure you get. The other three are pretty standard.
Surprising it isn't to bad, but it depends on how targeted you make them. For example last time I experimented with them I had a targeted audience of 1-2 million and my CPM was in the pennies. But now if you go very broad (which that top ad probably did) and go after more competitive interests, you can be in the dollars.