Experience with Race Tech?

Getting my suspension resprung and revalved. Anyone had experience with Race Tech? Couldn't find a whole lot about them with a quick Google search, but I've heard good things locally.

Cal Frye seems to have a pretty good following in Anchorage if you don't want to ship them to the tune of 100 or so.
Oh ya, I wasn't going to ship them. Forget that. First people I called were Factory Connection, but once I heard them tell me the shipping price to even their closest facility, I said no thanks. Haven't heard of Cal Frye, but Jeff at H&R Racing has a pretty good following. It's a Race Tech shop. You could say this question pertains more to parts/company, because I'm already confident in his abilities.

I installed my own racetech gold valves in my forks and shock last year. Made the bike feel 100x better than what it was. Their customer support helped me when i made a mistake during the install and were always quick to answer the phone and help.

The only bad thing i have to say about them is my fork seals that i bought through them blew out after 3 rides. Even after a full rebuild of the bushings and fork components (also all purchased through them). It was a little disappointing considering it pissed 40$ worth of their outrageously expensive fork oil all over my truck bed after spending more than i would have on oem seals

Last edited: