Enclosed trailer...Wheel Chock

Hey guys I picked up a 6' x 10' enclosed trailer. I was thinking of putting wheel chocks in it for ease. What do you guys think of them? Are there good ones? Bad Ones? Any other ideas? Planning to mount my fuel cans on the outside where they can be locked up but can be fueled without getting into the trailer. Also plan to mount a 12v compressor in it with some exterior lights. Also putting two ramps under the trailer to load and unload 4 wheelers or bikes. Any other good ideas?

E-track is the way to go. Check this out. I have it in my trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaTBy71mJzU

I'm with geek on that too. We have the E track on the side walls of our trailer. I don't like the wheel chocks because when our family goes riding/camping we always have a different amount of bikes, and with the E track, you can change anchor points varrying on how many bikes are loaded up. If you are only pulling the same amount of bikes every time, wheel chocks are a good way to go though.

I'm with geek on that too. We have the E track on the side walls of our trailer. I don't like the wheel chocks because when our family goes riding/camping we always have a different amount of bikes, and with the E track, you can change anchor points varrying on how many bikes are loaded up. If you are only pulling the same amount of bikes every time, wheel chocks are a good way to go though.
That is what makes the E track so good. You can always change your points of anchor for anything you want to do whether it be bike related or not. Plus they have plenty of great accessories to go with em too:thumb:.