South El Mirage Ride 8-24-12

I know it is last minute and all but my brother, brother in law and myself will be going to el mirage tomorrow morning at start riding at 6am.:ride: Going to teach my brother in law the basics of riding since he is new and take him for a nice loop. If anybody is interested your more then welcome to come and put around with us. :smirk: We are slow but we always have a good time. Send me a message if your interested or post and I can send you more info and contact info.

I know it is last minute and all but my brother, brother in law and myself will be going to el mirage tomorrow morning at start riding at 6am.:ride: Going to teach my brother in law the basics of riding since he is new and take him for a nice loop. If anybody is interested your more then welcome to come and put around with us. :smirk: We are slow but we always have a good time. Send me a message if your interested or post and I can send you more info and contact info.

I like slow....... slow is good :prof:

We rode for a few hours and then left when it got hot but it was a lot of fun. We all had a good time. We didn't take much pictures but I might do a very small RR a little later.

Just bumping a old thread since we are going to tomorrow as well. If anybody wants to join, just send me a message and we can give you all the info. Thanks.