El Mirage Quick Vids. My First Vids Ever Made.

Hey guys, so I finally got around to using the footage I have from my Contour and made my first ever vids using my mac. Editing video was easier than I thought, just a little time consuming. Nothing special here, just put together a few minutes of our labor day ride at El mirage. No hard riding, just an easy spin while we teach my bro-in-law the ropes. Hopefully I'll post some more vids soon of today's ride :ride:

SRAD97750

Staff member
Cool vids! Looks like a fun time in the dez!!! The terrain is identical to riding from my house. :thumb:

I also use the cardo scala riders and couldn't imagine riding without them now. Even when you aren't using them, It's good to be able to contact your riding buddy at the puff of the mic.

What was that massive gofer hill you tackled? Man that looked torturous as all shit! I need to get out ther and hit some of them up with you guys.
Hey, you boys wana do Toms Farms Sunday?

Your right Big Dan, being able to simply speak to the other riders helps so much when teaching someone. Or for warning others of obstacles, asking questions, giving directions etc. Plus still being able to talk smack while roosting is awesome :thumb:

And Gary, you should def. come out there with us one day. You too Dan! Because I've ridden so many times in that area it's the one place I can lead the ride and not get lost that easy :smirk: The hill is called resurrection hill. Looks small on video but decent size when you get there. Different routes going up. The one in the vid is probably the easiest route up just real steep (I've tried just about every route up...didn't make it up on all though :crash::smirk:). What the vid doesn't show is that I rode my bro-in-laws bike up the hill for him but it took me two tries :doh:

And Toms farm on sunday but we can't as we unfortunately we have a paintball tournament scheduled and paid for at Camp Pendleton from 7am-3pm. We will def go soon though. How about next friday/saturday?

Cool vids! Looks like a fun time in the dez!!! The terrain is identical to riding from my house. :thumb:

I also use the cardo scala riders and couldn't imagine riding without them now. Even when you aren't using them, It's good to be able to contact your riding buddy at the puff of the mic.
I like the idea ofcommunicating... I have the old fashioned (but new version) 2 way walkies but no one wanted to use them... so it was hand signals and stops to discuss where to go or where some one is.. etc.

Nice easy riding..... good job on the vid's. :thumb: