Pro East Rutherford sx!!!

Jersey supercross and I'm here now!!!
James dropped the ball on my press credentials so I'm stuck in the pits at the Mob Racing event trailer... Plenty of oj and vodka to start my morning and the industrial BBQ is running full choke! Enjoy bitches!!!
View attachment 21854
View attachment 21854 View attachment 21855
I've only been too one ( Seattle '10) I loved it, you won't get the same experience at a football game or rock concert, with being able too meet the riders,check out the venders, makes me want to quit my job,sell all my shit and travel the sx circuit till I run outa money then die happy.

Unfortunately I became violently ill (not from booze cause I'm not a big drinker) during the heat races and went back to the truck. I slept the rest of the race. :(
;pussy:

I've been in bed the last 48hrs with this virus so even though I was there I have no idea how the semis finished or the mains...
Spent that time at the truck puking and shitting myself. Good times :thumb:

I've been in bed the last 48hrs with this virus so even though I was there I have no idea how the semis finished or the mains...
Spent that time at the truck puking and shitting myself. Good times :thumb:
Sounds like a great time at the races. I'm heading to Vegas Friday for the last round...Hopefully not in the same state as this fine DBAer was.

Sounds like a great time at the races. I'm heading to Vegas Friday for the last round...Hopefully not in the same state as this fine DBAer was.

Ugh.... You have no idea the misery I went through:puke:
I was that guy the ruined the stall.
I'm sure you'll have a better time than I did. Coincidentally, I was to take the boy to Vegas for the final round but right before I ordered the plane tickets I recieved his SAT texting date... 5-3-14...7am