Pro East lites round 1

Ok so I checked and the east series is beginning this week for sure. So are we just going to crown Josh Hanson champ now or wait till the end of the season?

Hmmmmm lets see.....

Does Roczen have another win in him or will Dungey prevail. Will reed make the top 3 this weekend?
Who's gonna tear it up on the Lites battlefront?

Dungey
Roczen
Anderson

Lites:
Bowers
Hill
Martin

Talent is pretty deep here. I would love to see Hansen pull a top 5 finish as well as Davilos.
I will guarantee that ciancurillo will win the the super suck off pillow biting contest and hole shot award in the tomac rig. Both of those dudes love All Ballz across the nose. Go Team Ream!

Not sure about old man Reed, Seely has been making some noise and Anderson has been one or two mistakes a week from being in the chase for the title. Moose can, Tomac and Canard all have the speed to be there also, Bubba is back until he's not......however I'm probably going with these three.

Dungey
Roczen
Tomac

I agree with the talent pool being deep here, just don't think Tyler Bowers will win this week, maybe in a couple rounds.

Martin
Bubba jr
Plessinger

By the way, I didn't see Hansen in any of the q times, wonder if he pulled out?

Last edited:
Not sure about old man Reed, Seely has been making some noise and Anderson has been one or two mistakes a week from being in the chase for the title. Moose can, Tomac and Canard all have the speed to be there also, Bubba is back until he's not......however I'm probably going with these three.

Dungey
Roczen
Tomac

I agree with the talent pool being deep here, just don't think Tyler Bowers will win this week, maybe in a couple rounds.

Martin
Bubba jr
Plessinger

By the way, I didn't see Hansen in any of the q times, wonder if he pulled out?

Bubba Jr. is running hot. Only because he got a restart which wasbullshit.

By far one of most fun sporting events I've ever been too. We were in lower section with a clear shot of the sand section. That was crazy watching those guys wipe out all night. I have some great pics I will try to post. The crowd was electric watching dungey try to catch musquin. I couldn't believe the finish on that one.