All East Coasters!!!!!!!!

Broome Tioga mx park is open I believe every weekend. On weekends they do not hold a race, they hold practice. That could be a more flexible venue to look into. The only thing is not everyone here rides Mx.

Nothing here in KY that offers both track and trail that I know of. :noidea: crow canyon was perfect if only we could meet there again:thinking:

Crow was perfect for everyone just about. We should send them an email inquiring and letting them know that used to be our place to get together and how much we miss it.... Luke would shit himself if I told him we were going to Crow for a DBA ride.......

I Think Jmac (@jeremymach2015) has a membership or something....

Last edited:
id go to haspin, just let a brotha know, and i have a bud who has a membership to crow but whoever he brings with him is his responsibility, i put in a good word but he doesnt want to have people he doesnt know under his responisbility persay,if someone does something stupid the blame goes on him

I just went to crows on an open ride weekend 2-3 weeks ago. The trails are better maintained now but the track is no longer upkept like a legitimate track :(. However im still down to meet there and if we go on the weekend of 6/19 it is open to the public and the track should be groomed.

Here is a copy of the schedule for open rides there.
crow.jpg

I should mention im also game for driving across state lines to meet somewhere else too as long as its on the right weekend.

I just went to crows on an open ride weekend 2-3 weeks ago. The trails are better maintained now but the track is no longer upkept like a legitimate track :(. However im still down to meet there and if we go on the weekend of 6/19 it is open to the public and the track should be groomed.

Here is a copy of the schedule for open rides there.
View attachment 22027

I should mention im also game for driving across state lines to meet somewhere else too as long as its on the right weekend.

I have a van and some candy....