Early winter

Well winter has reared its ugly head early this year:banana::clap:. This will make for some epic riding this weekend. It rained pretty much all night last night and off and on most of the day today. Its supposed to rain off and on most of the day tomorrow too. So the dirt will be good and sticky, and the rocks will be slippery. Im up for the challenge. My youngest brother and favorite riding partner will be hitting the trail Friday. Forcast calls for high 50's to low 60's and mostly sunny.

Yes I will ensure that my camera is charged and Im going to pick up a larger SD card so I can capture all of it.

Keep the rubber side down and watch out for those rocks. :thumb:
Well winter has reared its ugly head early this year:banana::clap:. This will make for some epic riding this weekend. It rained pretty much all night last night and off and on most of the day today. Its supposed to rain off and on most of the day tomorrow too. So the dirt will be good and sticky, and the rocks will be slippery. Im up for the challenge. My youngest brother and favorite riding partner will be hitting the trail Friday. Forcast calls for high 50's to low 60's and mostly sunny.

Yes I will ensure that my camera is charged and Im going to pick up a larger SD card so I can capture all of it.

I read a news report that Tioga Pass had between 12-18 inches of snow from this storm. That is about 1 1/2 hours north of me. Here is a pic looking that way.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317908603.257494.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317908603.257494.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 44
went hunting yesterday in the rain n snow on Beasore rd and area. About a foot up high at 10am or so. Saw no deer so headed back down to the snow line area to see if they were to be found. Was colder at the lower elev. Still raining when we left at 1130 am or so. Never saw a single deer....a friend did the same around Shaver-Courtrite, he too never saw any deer and it was still raining/snowing when he left late in the day. Said snow was over a foot and he had to turn around at one point.

Its gonna be wet from now on I think, at least that nice moist dirt.

Mud + Snow + Wet Dirt = :ride: :ride: :ride: !!

The weather is really being a b*** up here though, in Canada i've been riding the trails with a longsleeve shirt, sweater, jacket, chest protector, longjohns, track pants, riding pants, boots, and sometimes winter gloves.

Mud + Snow + Wet Dirt = :ride: :ride: :ride: !!

The weather is really being a b*** up here though, in Canada i've been riding the trails with a longsleeve shirt, sweater, jacket, chest protector, longjohns, track pants, riding pants, boots, and sometimes winter gloves.

Pat, I'd like to buy a vowel, can I have an I please...Can I have a T please, How about a C...OK...no more letters Your'e going to have to guess what is is...PAT is it BITC ????? YES it is...

Or was it BUTT ??? :smirk: