Dual Sport Helmet

I am on the hunt for a decent Dual sport helmet. The kind that have the visor that flips up but still looks like a MX helmet. Just wanting to see what you other DS guys are wearing. im looking to keep it under 200$ too. Oh and and a Big plus for me would be that its nice and quiet :thumb:

If possible head to a shop and try a few on.

If there is a lot of dust, you want goggles. Street type helmets just are not optimum in heavy dust.

I think that the dust level and the dirt vs street percentage is an important factor in the decision of what helmet to run. Dirt bike helmet visors are not a good thing if you are doing 85 on the superslab.

If possible head to a shop and try a few on.

If there is a lot of dust, you want goggles. Street type helmets just are not optimum in heavy dust.

I think that the dust level and the dirt vs street percentage is an important factor in the decision of what helmet to run. Dirt bike helmet visors are not a good thing if you are doing 85 on the superslab.

I hardly ever use my WR as a true "dualsport" I ride dirt with it almost as much as i do the streets, but never at the same time. Im more looking for a helmet for when im on the road as i always just use my MX gear when i go to play around in the trails on it. So i was looking for something with a visor on it :thumb: