Dragging Bars

Am I doing it right?
P1040451.JPG

Keep hitting the same corner over & over and after awhile you'll get this. :shocked: (Was shooting at a MX Clinic today)

View attachment 9114

*Side Note*
He did ride it out. :ride:

Awesome pics!

I know I can still drag it like that but lack the blind trust of my teen years. I also want to still do the 90ft triples and 70ft doubles that I keep seeing pop up at local tracks (:noidea:) except that I know I can do them, but that whole job thingy work on monday and kid that needs a dad thing is really crimpin my style plus once I hit 40 the "Phuch that!" switch flipped and now I just piddle around.

James

Staff member
Awesome pics!

I know I can still drag it like that but lack the blind trust of my teen years. I also want to still do the 90ft triples and 70ft doubles that I keep seeing pop up at local tracks (:noidea:) except that I know I can do them, but that whole job thingy work on monday and kid that needs a dad thing is really crimpin my style plus once I hit 40 the "Phuch that!" switch flipped and now I just piddle around.
If you haven't done it in years how do you know that you can still do it? :smirk: :stirthepot:

Awesome pics!

:lol: I feel you, evertime i go out I say to myself I am going to hit that jump today,,, but then pucker factor hits and my tight ass won't allow it. I am like you, I think it has to do with responsibilities at the house. Hell, I know I can still do a standing back flip, I still do them off the edge of the pool all the time but the fact that hard ground and my two littles ones need me, tells me to stick to the water and soft mats.