Don't play with fireworks...

Fireworks are awesome, but homemade pipe bombs and sparkler bombs and such are best left for you buddies to play with while you watch!

True fireworks are fun if you use them safely. Here in CA though, we are basically restricted to sparklers and flashing fountains, and that's if you live in a city that doesn't prohibit fireworks. :foul:

obiwan.gif

That's total bullshit!

First of all, it takes a 2100 FPS bullet to detonate that "Booom"!

Second, if it happened before that, they were doing something outside the law. Or being stupid. I vote being stupid!

This does not happen outside the law!

If you work it right, it works right! And it's legal!

That's total bullshit!

First of all, it takes a 2100 FPS bullet to detonate that "Booom"!

Second, if it happened before that, they were doing something outside the law. Or being stupid. I vote being stupid!

This does not happen outside the law!

If you work it right, it works right! And it's legal!

Who said it was an explosive detonated by impact?
What are you talking about...I never saw someone mention; tannerite, sure shot, binary explosives, etc etc.

I'd imagine it was a fuse-lit bomb. I've made more than enough homemade bombs from cherry bombs, pipe bombs, and to accidental pipe bombs (cannon :smirk:).

This is what happen when you disregaurd powder charge after you switch from black to smokeless powder. :lol:
319983_305891586102380_100000446240495_1061526_1488983441_n.jpg

Be careful with this stuff!!

Who said it was an explosive detonated by impact?
What are you talking about...I never saw someone mention; tannerite, sure shot, binary explosives, etc etc.

I'd imagine it was a fuse-lit bum boofer!. I've never made homemade anything resembling a cherry boofer, or even thought about firebumboofer, and to accidental pipe pop crackers!

This is what happens when you disregaurd powder charge after you switch from black to smoklss woofterr. :lol:
319983_305891586102380_100000446240495_1061526_1488983441_n.jpg

Be careful with this stuff!!

I'm just sayin'! You know....yeah! Be careful! Wink...wink...nod...nod!

You must be crazy! That shit would never happen to me!