dont buy from this guys

I have NEVER had bad customer service from them. I have with RMATV/MC. But I still buy from them. Not going to stop if they have it in stock, and I need it in three days. I don't like Superstore, They wait for everything to be in and then send it.

I have NEVER had bad customer service from them. I have with RMATV/MC. But I still buy from them. Not going to stop if they have it in stock, and I need it in three days. I don't like Superstore, They wait for everything to be in and then send it.
they ship fast but the thing that bugs me is the bad cust service i got and they sent the wrong fender they could have called an told me they didnt have it

there was a problem with my order once from Motosport, ordered online, they didn't have one of the items I paid for, I got a call from them,she told me they were out of stock on that item but she could get it, and it would only delay my order by one day, I was going to pay shipping cause im not in the lower 48, but she waived the fee, and I was happy. I've used motosport.com countless times and have never been unhappy with the shipping time or service.

I have used motosport many many times, I think they are a pretty good company. good aftermarket parts and great OEM connections. especially love their clearance items! and free stickers never hurt either... also agree with RMA, very reputable company

Only ordered a few times from them but I usually rmatv or motorcycle superstore because they have a whare house in town an I get shit uber fast. I use cycle gear a lot too because they have a store a block away from work so it's convenient. I used to use a local shop until they became dicks so they get no more business from me. It's what day of the week the shity employee is working depends on the customer service. Just go above their heads and you can get your issue straightened out.

Only ordered a few times from them but I usually rmatv or motorcycle superstore because they have a whare house in town an I get shit uber fast. I use cycle gear a lot too because they have a store a block away from work so it's convenient. I used to use a local shop until they became dicks so they get no more business from me. It's what day of the week the shity employee is working depends on the customer service. Just go above their heads and you can get your issue straightened out.

Whole reason local shops die, they have dicks working for them.