Amatuer doddridge county fair "MX racing"

no i didnt compete but i thought id tell you about it, it was more of a short track... tight curvy with a few jumps and a whoops section. basic run down of the track from the start strait ther is a 90 degree left turn then a 90 degree right, then a jump (biggest on the track) directly after was a 180 right turn, jump, 180 left, jump, 180 right, whoops, 90 right, strait, 90 right then back to the first jump. the lil feller class (65cc 7-11) there was a kid on a KTM 65 who was fast as hell, a kid on a KX65 who was ehhh, a kid on a CRF50 who was ehhh lol, and a kid on a YZ85 (have no effin clue why this kid was racing with 65's) bascly the KTM kid stomped everyone even the 85. next is the 125 class (250's were racin 125's for some effed up reason) had a bunch of YZ125's and 250's then one kid on a KTM 125 not much to talk about in that class other than the KTM 125 kid broke his neck (literally) he hit the big jump effin flyin and got scared nose fell and well i think you know how it ends... he gets taken out on a stretcher then they restart and a YZ250 wrecks on the next jump same thing but he walked away and raced the next race. quad classes were cool a local pro GNCC racer raced (adam mcgill) and got second, womans quad class a hot girl wrecked on the same jump the KTM 125 wrecked on, she hit front end down her feet got caught on the nerf bars somehow and the big honda 450 landed on her (im talkin this chick is like 5'5 115 lol) then the quad continued its flip and ended up on the wheelie bar and the good lookin girl walked away. overall it was fun to watch.

Sounds interesting sudu. any FMX?

Ours had FMX, with some guys that rode in the x games this year. yes, there was backflips, back flip super mans, etc.

Of what, naked lady pics :noidea: Post those then :smirk:

no! videos from a camp out lol.

Oh come on meow.... You should have been racing:ride:

:red:

wouldnt have had the money for entry.... i probly would have whooped some ass tho coz i mean everyone was as slow as "bitch stewie" from family guy lmfao

Sounds interesting sudu. any FMX?

Ours had FMX, with some guys that rode in the x games this year. yes, there was backflips, back flip super mans, etc.

our fair is cheap lol no fmx and the track was a POS i think thats part of the reason everyone was effin up on the jumps