Do not buy from DC Plastics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I ordered some side panels for my yz250 from DC plastics because they were the cheapest I could find. The other plastics I have are all UFO but the UFO side panels were too expensive. After finally getting around in my restoration to be able to put the plastics on, I opened them up and was disappointed. They looked yellowed and cheap with no shine and were very flat compared to my UFO plastics. I tried to call the company and got no answer at all. I kept trying to call back each day at different times but never got an answer until just now. When I did the man who answered didn't help at all and just said he wouldn't take my return. He ended up just ignoring me and saying nothing at all until I finally hung up because I wasn't getting anywhere....

Trying to get a refund still. called back and he told me to email pics of them. I'll see what happens

Keep calling often, even call on multiple phones at one time, so when you hang up or they put you on hold the next line is you.... at some point they will decide it's better to give in than having a relentless Psycho carpet bombing them with phone calls.

Buy them with a credit card, PayPal, etc? You are guaranteed satisfaction through them. Restitution, and/or reimbursement.

It's alright now I ended up getting through so now I can get my refund. You can delete this thread since everything is worked out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.