Dirtbiker from Finland

Hi im 19 years old boy from Finland. I own 2x 50cc mopeds both 2t and 4t and i like riding alot on roads and nearby forest. I also ride on local bike meeting events with around 500 teen people. Also i love two stroke smell, maybe even little too much xd.
Got my first moped when i was 16yo and my interest towards bikes have just increased over time. I wish to get 125cc dirtbike someday (before goverment/EU bans petrol or something..) Driving car is much more boring as i got driving license for that aswell :/

Agree driving 4 wheels is lame. That's why cars will one day drive themselves, and we are baggage.
Bikes need us to guide them, and reward us with feelings of inspiration and pride.

and the chicks. Chicks dig dudes who ride bikes.
eh.. not to sure about mopeds though, but your hearts in the right place, and you gotta start somewhere.:thumb:

Welcome!!!!
I like for make smash the jumps and for make hammer the turns. I take motorcycle and vroom very fast in my country as dirty bike addict and to make smoosh the pussy with a lick lick. I make benefit glorious nation of Kazakhstan.
That being said.... I’m just having fun with you urkonse. I hope you continue to have fun on your mopeds and eventually get the 125 you so desire. If you need help or any questions please let us know. :ride::thumb:

Oh MOPED I thought you meant moped
300px-Honda_Hobbit.jpg

ohh lol. Well in my language there is word "mopo" which is used for smaller bikes but there isnt straight word for "dirtbike" so like using "moped" when i talk about street-legal dirtbikes :P
For me thats scooter :D

Also im not sure is "dirtbike" for bikes that can only be ridden offroad or can street-legal bikes that are also viable for offroad be called dirtbikes

Last edited:
lol:smirk:. Well cant deny that the exhaust of my Trigger kinda looks like a cannon xd. And it has very sweet smells as they arent too burned or strong. (except if i ride 20km with friends on max speed when the oil starts burning inside the pipe and starts smoking like crazy xD I wish to get the brakes fixed asap as there is new moped meeting event next week's saturday and dont want to miss it :/

Last edited: