Dirt Bike Oil Filters

I use the K&N Oil filters on everything i own.. Trucks and bikes... Never had a problem with one

Ive used the stainless ones ..On one one of our race engines in mud racing truck... And after about the second time... I didnt feel confident in it... It was still fine.. I just didnt really like the idea of it... So i went back to running the K&Ns

SRAD97750

Staff member
I'm positive the filters from tusk or any generic brand are going to provide some degree of filtration on a "micron" scale. Which is good enough for anything you're going to be doing. Change often. Ride. -BIG DAN:thumb:

:lol: I use the stainless steel filters! I do! Really!:lol: But.....:lol:............gimmee a minute............:lol:............I just dumped a timing chain! :cry::cry::cry:

Bad things happen when you do that! Very Baaaaaaad things! Shit! The bike was 10 years old...it didn't even reach puberty yet! It didn't even have hair under it's forks yet! :lol:

I have heard and read reports that the SS filters are not small enough micron wise to filter the very fine dirt that gets into your engine. I use the paper filters made by Hiflo and my bikes thank me for it with trouble free operation.