Dirt bike Graphics.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Hey guys, I'm asking for all your opinions. Ok so! Which one do you like the most? And the first 4 I send you I can change all the colors. Just that's showing you the design pattern. And the 5th one is how it is. Also they will be going on a 2014 Honda CRF250R.

I don't like anything on mine, but unless someone is paying for it you will NEVER see a reference to an atv on anything I have with two wheels.

Well, I kinda want graphics and plus my dad is offering to buy them for me! Personally I really don't like advertising for a company or having there logo on my bike. Same goes for other stuff. So that is one cool thing about the last option is there is no company name or anything on them. Just a design!

Don't need tires atm. And I have gas. I'll get the graphics. But nw, I will make sure to always out some money aside for gas and maintence stuff.

Metal Mulisha or nothing. Make sure you run either 420 or 69 too. Then you will be pro. So much in fact, that Ryan Villipoto will retire at the end of the year for fear of YOU.
Ok......how did 4/20 become national pot head day? One of my kids said it has to do with Hitlers bday but then that kid smokes pot too, so who knows