determination

James

Staff member
I believe you meant "stupidity". Seriously how is that guy even still alive? :shocked:

BTW was it just me or did it seem like he was intentionally bailing on every jump? A lot of those looked like they would've had a decent landing. :noidea:

I believe you meant "stupidity". Seriously how is that guy even still alive? :shocked:

BTW was it just me or did it seem like he was intentionally bailing on every jump? A lot of those looked like they would've had a decent landing. :noidea:

I don't think any of those would have been decent with that dinosaur suspension

yes he was intentionally bailing some of them for sure. as for how is he alive... he knows how to fall. There is definitly a art in eating shit. Its the same thing stuntmen do. also if you watch the parkour guys do really high drops its exactly what they do.

I eat shit a lot, just haven't made it to the art form level though (yet). :lol:
i use to be good at it but then i got a little more round and now im not so good anymore... you would think teh opposite... soft and i roll better but :naughty:

i use to be good at it but then i got a little more round and now im not so good anymore... you would think teh opposite... soft and i roll better but :naughty:

Amen Brother! I'm a li'portley myself these days and bailing now seems to scare me even more ...

on another note... that guy was whacked!

I agree, motocross is a dangerous sport. If your going to do something like that you gotta commit to it 100% or you can end up never walking again, people wiping your ass for you, and eating shit through a straw. Or even worse. Pardon the language, but people like this piss me off. You have to be smart to prevent danger, and these guys IQ is under 50