Decisions

Hey guys I'm new to the site, and I have a big decision to make but first here some info about me, I'm 6'2 and about 220 haha I play football MLB so that's why I'm so big, I have probably about 2200- 2500 to spend on everything between gear and bike
I am a good mechanic plus my uncle owns a mechanic shop and works on bike pretty frequently he would let me work there when ever so the fork seals bad don't really bother me and advice on the bike and gear would be great thank you
  1. I have the option of two bikes a 2006 yamaha YZF 250 for 1800$ Aftermarket exhaust and upgraded suspension Or
  2. A Yamaha YZ 450F for 1500$ aftermarket exhaust spare rim and tire but the fork seals are bad

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    162.6 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

SRAD97750

Staff member
WELCOME to the forum!

Both sound like a great option. What type of riding are you going to be doing? MX? Trails? Sand?
-BIG DAN:thumb:

WELCOME to the forum!

Both sound like a great option. What type of riding are you going to be doing? MX? Trails? Sand?
-BIG DAN:thumb:
I'm going to be more of off road a good mix of desert and sand ohh ya I forgot to mention I haven't really ridden consistently in like 5 years

Hey guys I'm new to the site, and I have a big decision to make but first here some info about me, I'm 6'2 and about 220 haha I play football MLB so that's why I'm so big, I have probably about 2200- 2500 to spend on everything between gear and bike
I am a good mechanic plus my uncle owns a mechanic shop and works on bike pretty frequently he would let me work there when ever so the fork seals bad don't really bother me and advice on the bike and gear would be great thank you
  1. I have the option of two bikes a 2006 yamaha YZF 250 for 1800$ Aftermarket exhaust and upgraded suspension Or
  2. A Yamaha YZ 450F for 1500$ aftermarket exhaust spare rim and tire but the fork seals are bad

SRAD97750

Staff member
I second that. The 250 will be lacking with your weight in our dez.

Where do you ride? We have a large group of us in Southern California.:wave:-BIG DAN