All Dba race night!!!!!

Come all to Ventura Raceway June 11th. Flattrack, and Motocross races will be held, pit gates open at 12:00 practice starts at 3:00, then the program flows on from there. There will be around 16 classes, but most people from here will be running in 450cc TT(motocross with a flattrack section and 250 2 strokes, 250cc TT(same as 450 but with 125 2 strokes, 450cc motocross open (knobbie bikes on the bakned ovalwith 250 smokers) and 250cc motocross open (same as 450 mx open but with 125 2 strokes). Pre entry is $45 and at the gate it is $65. You can run multiple classes and almost anything goes thru tech inspection. For the adventerous in the group there is the Hooligan class, a real run what ya brung race. Watch DBA's very own John Tinsley dice it you with the big boys in the 20 lap PRO MODERN OPEN. Call Ventura Raceway at (805) 985-5433 hope to see ya at the races!!!

This is a great event. I dont know that I can attend this year. It's my Son's Birthday and Im in a wedding the following day. BUT this IS a fun event. I recommended it to everyone! I havent raced it but I have known many who have and they all said they had a great time. I hope to see some video of it jft67X. Especially:devil: the hooli class.

Have fun out there:wiggle: