DBA Hoodie

James

Staff member
Still have a few of the Dirt Bike Addicts hoodies available if anyone is interested. $35 shipped. Shoot me a PM, email, or use the Contact Us feature at the bottom of every page.

This is the hoodie I'm referring to, I'll update this thread later tonight with more pictures/specs.

DSC_0224-2.jpg

James

Staff member
Only color?
Limited amounts of black and red are left, I'll get a full count and more pictures when I get home.

BTW the bike and background text is screen printed, while the 'Dirt Bike Addicts' is embroidered.

James

Staff member
Only have a few each of the Small, Medium, and Large left in both Red and Black. IMO these fit pretty much the same size as your shirt size. The others can confirm or deny that.

Attachments

• Black_600_2.jpg
    Black_600_2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Red_800.jpg
    Red_800.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 16

James

Staff member
i dont get how a hoodie is cheaper then a flag :picard:
You and me both, guessing it has to do with quantity ordered. Plus the hoodies were printed locally while the flags had to be imported.
I kid you not I have more in a flag than what I'm selling these hoodies for right now. :facepalm:

Just an FYI for everyone, the medium fits rather snug and the sleeves are a bit short(i have rather long arms and torso.) Generally I am a medium on shirts and hoodies, the DBA hoodies should be ordered a size larger if you are on the big end of the spectrum for a size.