Pro Daytona.......the one that actually matters

Ok so any NASCAR fans out there, the whole thing about your big race not stacking up to this Weeks race. Well I meant it.

So if Dungey isnt going to make off with another title this would be a good week for someone else to step up, by the way not a bad season for the champion with the most asterixes next to his name.

Ok so any NASCAR fans out there, the whole thing about your big race not stacking up to this Weeks race. Well I meant it.

So if Dungey isnt going to make off with another title this would be a good week for someone else to step up, by the way not a bad season for the champion with the most asterixes next to his name.
He only wins because Villopoto, carmichael, McGrath, hannah, chandler and Stanton is not racing this year.

we seem to be on the same page as asterisks being a convenient excuse for why you're favorite rider didn't win the championship such and such year.

Dungey will make off with this one, he's on a whole nother level right now, and its not that Reed (who is doing surprisingly well), Techno Nazi and Colorado farm boy are slow either.
I didn't mention stewart, he's not worth mentioning at the moment.

we seem to be on the same page as asterisks being a convenient excuse for why you're favorite rider didn't win the championship such and such year.

Dungey will make off with this one, he's on a whole nother level right now, and its not that Reed (who is doing surprisingly well), Techno Nazi and Colorado farm boy are slow either.
I didn't mention stewart, he's not worth mentioning at the moment.

It almost reminds me of when Evander Holyfield won the title from Douglas rather than Tyson as Douglas beat him a few months before, then agreed to one fight Tyson but mike somehow got injured right before, so it was postponed thenof course Tyson was convicted of rape and somehow it was Holyfield fault they didn't fight......Holyfield never really got his due even though he fought against the best available opponents. When they finally did fight Tyson lost his shit and went all Cannibal.