Pro Dallas Supercross 2014

I was just looking at my DVR and I didn't see it on Saturday night on Fox Sports 1. What's up with that? I thought that all teh races were going to be live?

Oh wait, it's on Fox Sports 2 this week.

I was just looking at my DVR and I didn't see it on Saturday night on Fox Sports 1. What's up with that? I thought that all teh races were going to be live?

Oh wait, it's on Fox Sports 2 this week.

Why change it??? WTF? well at least they are all live this year.... nice job Fox :thumb:

Isnt Trav Anti-FOX network?

Hey wouldn't it be awsome if Kevin Windam came out of retirement. To finish out the season for Reed. If reed is unable to finish the season. He will not be able to run Reeds number or use Reeds points but, he could earn points for Team 22.

Hey wouldn't it be awsome if Kevin Windam came out of retirement. To finish out the season for Reed. If reed is unable to finish the season. He will not be able to run Reeds number or use Reeds points but, he could earn points for Team 22.

Never happen.... Windham lives an extremely comfortable life.... he makes the occasional appearance, does the occasional transfer and collects a check from everyone with an advertisement banner within stadium property... yeah he's that good, yeah his business manager is even better and she is quite happy with their lifestyle and private jet...:thumb:

James

Staff member
Pretty pumped that
Adam C
got that win, should shut some people up. Same actually goes for
Stewart
as well. :thumb:

Pretty pumped that
Adam C
got that win, should shut some people up. Same actually goes for
Stewart
as well. :thumb:

Wow! AC46 was awesome in the first heat race. Just now sitting down to watch this race.