Crow Canyon Follow Up! -Pics

Alright, quite the adventure! We woke up early, and got there 10 minutes after opening. It was about 83*F and breezy, partly cloudy and the track was covered in dry loam. I went out, after pounding out warm up laps (as in 2) I lost my master link and threw my chain.
004.jpgBuying chain parts.010.jpg005.jpg
To get you in on a few things, Crow canyon liked me. I got 5$ off my track pass, no questions asked. When I asked about it, the guy just told me "Yeah dude its always been that way" and gave me the thumbs up. I also got the wrong link so when I went back to return, the dude ripped open all the packages to check for the right one, then gave me 2 with $2 bucks back (I did buy 2 to start with, but I opened both already :noidea:)
Ok, this is where it gets good, I started warming up and started kicking ass, fast lap times and swollen balls. I was running hot! AA style! After so often, I started showing the other dudes there who was who, hitting that triple time after time, laying down the shit!006.jpg015.jpg012.jpg013.jpg009.jpg007.jpg008.jpgOk ok ok, ready ready?011.jpg014.jpg I met some super gnarley people, 2 little boys, a dad and a super good lookin girl :thumb: I passed out the stickers and they said they would check the place out :thumb:
As many of you know, we tagged the balls out of crow canyon, well, thanks to Jeff and the other awesome dudes down there are CC and AES, looks what I delievered001.jpg003.jpg002.jpg
Until next time, stay gnarley brothers! 55 4 life!

Nice RR Ray!! Good deal on hitting that tripple :thumb: but just as mike said, it's about damn time.:smirk:

Its there CDA, just hard to see.

3488d1307618581-crow-canyon-dirt-bike-addicts-east-ride-crow-canyon-107.jpg

Haha thanks everyone! That thing is freakin amazing! :hail: It's actually a bit bigger than the double there, you have to carry alot more momentum to clear it. My dad couldn't exactly figure out the zoom on the camera :picard: I have a video too of it but it really far out like that and only take up the first 4 seconds. The rest is sky and foot shots :lol:

You need a helmet cam, that way these guys might stop bugging me for footage. :P

footage of what?? :noidea: you don't ride right? so what footage could you possibley have :P

Oh and by the way, you don't know of anyone with a GO PRO for sale that they never use do you :thinking:

:smirk:

You need a helmet cam, that way these guys might stop bugging me for footage. :P
I don't have any money! :lol: But seriously, I do want to look into them, or at least barrow one for a day. I think I'm waiting for the one's that are built into the googles to go mainstream.