Other CRF250R Hard to start when cold. Runs when warm.

Hey! I have a Honda crf250r 2004 the bike runs smoothly and is in perfect condition but the only problem I have that if I try to start it it usually takes me around 10 kicks maybe more to get it running. When its warm it kicks first try. When its cold I turn the gas on, the choke, twist the throttle maybe 2-4 times am I doing something wrong? or is something wrong with my bike

You definitely want to get an aftermarket fuel screw for that carb. Ragin pain in the ass to adjust the stocker.
Could be palm is right on the valves usually tighten up when warm so you could have too much exh valve clearance, maybe a worn rocker. how long have you had the bike? Do you have a manual? If not, get one.

You definitely want to get an aftermarket fuel screw for that carb. Ragin pain in the ass to adjust the stocker.
Could be palm is right on the valves usually tighten up when warm so you could have too much exh valve clearance, maybe a worn rocker. how long have you had the bike? Do you have a manual? If not, get one.
Dont have the manual I have the bike for around 1 year now

Is the starting problem a new development? Have you ever adjusted the valves, do you have an hour meter? May be able to get a Honda manual by requesting a pdf from howtomotorcyclerepair.com

Is the starting problem a new development? Have you ever adjusted the valves, do you have an hour meter? May be able to get a Honda manual by requesting a pdf from howtomotorcyclerepair.com
I'm pretty sure it was like that before but I did a couple of things like cleaning out the carb before and adjusting the fuel mixture