150F/230F Crf150r opinions

Alright so, I'm wanting to hear everyones opinions about the 150r's. My buddy has one and I've rode it couple times around his house and I don't have any complaints about it, but at the same time I don't own the bike and I haven't done any serious riding with it and I'm not the one who has to turn the wrenches on it when needed. The only thing I don't like on his is the clutch, idk whats wrong with it but the first time I rode it, it took me about 10tries to get the bike into gear to take off. Other than that though its smooth sailing.
So anyone own one or know someone that does that wants to give me any honest opinions, lemme hear em please.

Alright so, I'm wanting to hear everyones opinions about the 150r's. My buddy has one and I've rode it couple times around his house and I don't have any complaints about it, but at the same time I don't own the bike and I haven't done any serious riding with it and I'm not the one who has to turn the wrenches on it when needed. The only thing I don't like on his is the clutch, idk whats wrong with it but the first time I rode it, it took me about 10tries to get the bike into gear to take off. Other than that though its smooth sailing.
So anyone own one or know someone that does that wants to give me any honest opinions, lemme hear em please.
I'm guessing the clutch was either out of adjustment, or needed to be replaced.Great bike.

Thanks dude, so other than that no problems? Minor or major, and did he just ride it for racing or did he ever take it off the track?
Breakthrough - the bike only saw the inside of the trailer or the racetrack - nothing else but, I would believe that it would be an excellent off-road bike as well. The bike had zero issues; not a single problem. He raced it in Super-Mini and won the championship on it last year. There is a vid of one of his races on here somewhere but, I don't know where. :thumb: