News from SX.com

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333495858.202126.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333495858.202126.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 28
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333495871.375149.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333495871.375149.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 22
This has been a crappy season for supercross. The only ones who stood a chance against RV (Reed and Dungey) both got hurt when they were close to the points lead (Stewart never stood a chance with all of his crashes), and everyone's favorite gets hurt? Hopefully 2013 will be better for SX, and 2012 won't be as boring for MX as it was for SX.

This has been a crappy season for supercross. The only ones who stood a chance against RV (Reed and Dungey) both got hurt when they were close to the points lead (Stewart never stood a chance with all of his crashes), and everyone's favorite gets hurt? Hopefully 2013 will be better for SX, and 2012 won't be as boring for MX as it was for SX.

That's it to a tee..... Dungey was mint considering the new ride, I'm a fan but had my doubts this year..... But Two Two i think could have won it.

There are always riders who sustain injuries and are out for the season. Just last year, the only reason Dungey won is that CR and RV were out. Injuries are a core part of the sport if you like it or not.

Give Dungey a bit of credit, he came right into PRO and won. That deserves a bit of credit. It was his 1st season I became a big fan. And RV wasn't riding nearly as fast then as he is now. :wink:

Anyone here if canard will make the outdoors (and his crash buddy Ryan)?

To tell the truth, the rest of the SX season is not worth watching. And the outdoors season is looking pretty bad as well. Depressing!

On twitter he said "gotta love a smartphone. Dr said how did this happen, I showed him on youtube. Dr didn't like the k-dub scrub"

Lmfao!!!!!!! Ya I can relate, my son bailed off his bike and hurt his neck when he was 4. Doc bitched me out HARD!!!!! Says dirt bikes and wheelers should be banned. Needless to say after he bitched me out I immediately returned the favor and reamed him a new asshole :wink:

James

Staff member
Lmfao!!!!!!! Ya I can relate, my son bailed off his bike and hurt his neck when he was 4. Doc bitched me out HARD!!!!! Says dirt bikes and wheelers should be banned. Needless to say after he bitched me out I immediately returned the favor and reamed him a new asshole :wink:
My (orthopedic) Docs love me, I'm one of their best revenue streams. :lol::facepalm: