2 Stroke cr85r and cr85rb

ok so i was googling sum stuff and i guess i can google sum more but i figured id ask here first just for shits and giggles lol..what is the difference BESIDES tire size? like is the 'rb' just cuz from stock it comes with a bigger tire? can i make mine an 'expert' by simply changing the tire size? and if i did change tire size what else would i need to adjust? (sprockets? suspension? or can i leave these the same size)

ok so i was googling sum stuff and i guess i can google sum more but i figured id ask here first just for shits and giggles lol..what is the difference BESIDES tire size? like is the 'rb' just cuz from stock it comes with a bigger tire? can i make mine an 'expert' by simply changing the tire size? and if i did change tire size what else would i need to adjust? (sprockets? suspension? or can i leave these the same size)

Ok not to be too elementary here, but if you change the tire size it needs a corresponding rim size change. which if you are going to used your current hubs, it means changing spoke length too. check bike bandit to see if honda did as yamaha did and used a longer swingarm, if so that will very likely be necessary and a stiffer spring on the back to keep the same effective spring rate will be needed. on the yz you can run the axle all the way to the back and kind of get by.

the R is a 14" rear tire, something like 90/90-14 and a 16" front tire, something like 70/70-16.
the RB uses 16" rear, 90/90-16 and 19" front, 70/70-19.
the bigger front will fit fine but you need a different swingarm to make the rear fit.
the hubs are the same, you will just need new rims and spokes. it may be worth just looking for a new or slightly used wheel set.