2 Stroke CR parts on eBay!

NOS Honda CR125R CR250R CR500R swingarm on eBay Japan if anyone wants it-
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...akeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en
Seller states this as CR125 92- 96 but it just aint!
From what I see in the pics it's a bit earlier say 88-89 and might even be CR250 or CR500 between the 88-89 going by the rear chain guide bracket!
@spooly you will likely know someone restoring one of these down your neck of the woods!

Last edited:
its in your neck of the woods, so i would buy them. i have two complete sets and about the same for my yz's and the yz 85's. something you will use. right now I need some to put a 19 on the front of a cr hub. Or to put a 19 on the front of a yz hubbed bike. (its for a klr 4 piston brake caliper conversion.)

its in your neck of the woods, so i would buy them. i have two complete sets and about the same for my yz's and the yz 85's. something you will use. right now I need some to put a 19 on the front of a cr hub. Or to put a 19 on the front of a yz hubbed bike. (its for a klr 4 piston brake caliper conversion.)
Yeah I probably should but cash is tight with our 5th kid due in june so my bike needs are on hold at the mo but I've bought from this guy before for my cr250 project and he's very helpful with P+P charges so if you need some bits get a look in his other items for hard to find nos stuff!:thumb:

yeah, family HAS to come first.
Yup and case in point was I came across the spokes while doing a random GF8 part code search for my wee boys 85 Qr50 (Hondas peewee) and Jean-Marie has a centre case gasket for a few sheckles so will def be having that :thumb: and possibly any KS7 89 CR250rk parts he has :devil:. Great guy to deal with, good English and intl shipping no probs he's one of my fave sellers over this side!

My fave seller from my Cr 250 build!:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Based in France
Nice OEM new old stock parts for not much coin and great help with shipping costs'
Kinda helps if you have a bit of a grip of French while reading his ad's but speaks English too if needed
I got a bagged and tagged 1989 CR250 airbox lid from him for £14 + £5 shipping to UK from France:jawdrop:
Worth a save as a fave seller if you have and older CR XR ATC etc or Honda road bike!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/jeanmarie...TRK:MEFSXS:MESOI&_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2654