Could have, would have, should have!

In the mid-west, we have the opportunity to hunt everything! It is awesome!

I have shot a Boss Tom .50 cal in the head!

I'm all about blasting a single shot in the head! That is being precise, no?

Head Shot #1...and you are out... :smirk:

Yes sir I am! We killed the F out of wild turkeys and deer!

It's crazy how full our freezers are!

Way cool!

And we have another Smoke-Pole season coming up!

I will shoot the F out of deer, hang them on my meat pole, pare them up, and give them to friends that need the meat to feed their families,

Bomb Head Shot :smirk:

anyhow dont hunters have a thing about going for the heart shot ? :noidea: im not a hunter so i dont know.

and smoke poles huh buck? I think James has a fitting flag for you :P

i keep thinking of the moment he was in the store purchasing it... apparently he got it online tho so then i was thinking about the package being all colored on his doorstep :lol:

In the mid-west, we have the opportunity to hunt everything! It is awesome!

I have shot a Boss Tom .50 cal in the head!

I'm all about blasting a single shot in the head! That is being precise, no?
If I did not look this up, I would look at this a couple ways:
1. I shot a boss, Tom with a .50 cal in the head:shocked:
2. I shot a Boss Tom .50 cal (thinking this is the name of the gun) in the head. Wondering how we are hearing from Buck as he shot himself in the head.:noidea:
3. Or the correct way he is trying to come across - I shot a Boss Tom (turkey) with a .50 cal in the head.:prof:

Either way - cool Buck:thumb: I think Buck needs his own section in here for Hunting and Shooting. I remember when he first came on DBA, he would post cool pics of him out riding his XR400 or 600 through the outback, now we only hear from him when he loads more meat in the freezer or Fridge. What happen Buck, did the scooters get sold for more guns and ammo?

OK, carry on:ride:

isn't this the "off Topic" section :thinking: only thing I wondering is,,, off WHAT topic :noidea: I haven't seen much of anything on one specific topic around here. I am still trying to figure out how or why I was referred here from another a Dirt bike sight. :smirk:

James

Staff member
I'd like to be the PSA dude that checked Shortys bag at airport.:whistle:
It was actually in my carry-on and yes it was inspected. :lol::facepalm:
i keep thinking of the moment he was in the store purchasing it... apparently he got it online tho so then i was thinking about the package being all colored on his doorstep :lol:
:lol: Yeah thankfully it came in a plain white box.