COOLEST GNARLY TRAIL WITH WATERFALLS

Finally got time to edit this video from the WFO Trailriders Mill Creek Arkansas Spring ride. We found all kinds of new single track there this year and a new BAD BOY Trail. Next year Mill Creek Spring Ride Event will be short notice because we want to be there when the waterfalls are running full. We found many very close to camp , but not in Mill Creek Riding area, including one very well hidden, probably only locals know about.
This new trail is very well hidden too and very dangerous to access from the top because it is on a cliff and snakes down into a valley. We had met up with some locals and had helped them recover a jeep that had gone over a ledge on the blue run, using the FJ as an anchor and a winch on another Jeep, and successfully recovered the jeep after about 2 and a half hours of winching and repositioning vehicles to recover on the south end of the blue trail about half way up the hill climb.
The new trail is a serious 4X4 trail if you come in from the beginning, but can be accessed from other access points yet to be explored and found. We had gotten within a mile with the FJ,( Lifted and locked ) when the crew that had gone ahead on the bikes and informed us that the waterfall was dry at this time right be
6804382843.gif
a very gnarly hill climb, so we turned around there and rode in from the top the next day.
Notice that the 1st waterfall is going to be the most scenic coming in from the top.

MillCreek6-9-20124.jpg

Finally got time to edit this video from the WFO Trailriders Mill Creek Arkansas Spring ride. We found all kinds of new single track there this year and a new BAD BOY Trail. Next year Mill Creek Spring Ride Event will be short notice because we want to be there when the waterfalls are running full. We found many very close to camp , but not in Mill Creek Riding area, including one very well hidden, probably only locals know about.
This new trail is very well hidden too and very dangerous to access from the top because it is on a cliff and snakes down into a valley. We had met up with some locals and had helped them recover a jeep that had gone over a ledge on the blue run, using the FJ as an anchor and a winch on another Jeep, and successfully recovered the jeep after about 2 and a half hours of winching and repositioning vehicles to recover on the south end of the blue trail about half way up the hill climb.
The new trail is a serious 4X4 trail if you come in from the beginning, but can be accessed from other access points yet to be explored and found. We had gotten within a mile with the FJ,( Lifted and locked ) when the crew that had gone ahead on the bikes and informed us that the waterfall was dry at this time right be
6804382843.gif
a very gnarly hill climb, so we turned around there and rode in from the top the next day.
Notice that the 1st waterfall is going to be the most scenic coming in from the top.

MillCreek6-9-20124.jpg

Nice clip! So pretty that area. The guy who hits that log and does a standing get off was impressive! And "Mike the Animal" slams into that rock hard, OUCH!! Looks like his chest and or nuts got it pretty good! Also looks like fun riding except the super rocky part at the end.
Thanks for sharing!:thumb:

I agree with Sun... when Mike The Animal hit that rock/ledge and stopped, the slow motion part showed the front end tweak hard... what the end result of that hit... anything bent/broken??? Other than that and the rocky climb at the end it looked pretty nice.

I agree with Sun... when Mike The Animal hit that rock/ledge and stopped, the slow motion part showed the front end tweak hard... what the end result of that hit... anything bent/broken??? Other than that and the rocky climb at the end it looked pretty nice.
Mikey had bruised kidney, but he had pulled a Johny the first day.
( A Johny is named after Johnny got on his bike 2 years ago after travelling 6 hours to get there for a 5 day week ride and went out to warm up bike without helmet and full gear and ended up spending the week in hospital. )
Mikey jumped on his bike and went down to the creek by the camp to dip his shirt in cold water and as he came back up I saw him hit a rock and crash going 5 MPH and break 3 ribs. I was telling him not to try this rock climb, he was already hurting, but NO, he is too dam stubborn.
He just healed up and crashed at last MORE Series race and broke his Knee cap and tore ACL. Think I will have to start calling him CRASH.
He had Excel rims and no Damage, other than the bruised kidney.

Mikey had bruised kidney, but he had pulled a Johny the first day.
( A Johny is named after Johnny got on his bike 2 years ago after travelling 6 hours to get there for a 5 day week ride and went out to warm up bike without helmet and full gear and ended up spending the week in hospital. )
Mikey jumped on his bike and went down to the creek by the camp to dip his shirt in cold water and as he came back up I saw him hit a rock and crash going 5 MPH and break 3 ribs. I was telling him not to try this rock climb, he was already hurting, but NO, he is too dam stubborn.
He just healed up and crashed at last MORE Series race and broke his Knee cap and tore ACL. Think I will have to start calling him CRASH.
He had Excel rims and no Damage, other than the bruised kidney.

YOW... them youngsters are bullet proof you know! :prof: Indestructable.