Coolant leak Help!? '99 cr250

Hi, after I put new air filter, chain and sprockets on today I went started it up and let it warm up about 5 min. hopped on it and was riding around to see it I could noticed any deferences and if I liked the bigger rear sprocket. I came to a stop to adjust my air screw to where I would like it and when I did, I noticed coolant leaking out of it so I immediately shut the bike off and as soon as I did coolant starting pouring out of it, It looked like it was coming from the right side but I couldn't tell if it was coming from the water pump or cylinder? I know I will have to tear into it but I was looking for suggestions on what it may be or what to look for when I do? If The water pump went out or maybe just a bad gasket?
Thanks

It is hard to tell without narrowing down where it came from. Fill the bike with water, fire it up and pinpoint the leak. Most likely a gasket if anything.

Hi, after I put new air filter, chain and sprockets on today I went started it up and let it warm up about 5 min. hopped on it and was riding around to see it I could noticed any deferences and if I liked the bigger rear sprocket. I came to a stop to adjust my air screw to where I would like it and when I did, I noticed coolant leaking out of it so I immediately shut the bike off and as soon as I did coolant starting pouring out of it, It looked like it was coming from the right side but I couldn't tell if it was coming from the water pump or cylinder? I know I will have to tear into it but I was looking for suggestions on what it may be or what to look for when I do? If The water pump went out or maybe just a bad gasket?
Thanks

The coolant over flow hose is on the right side of the motor just to the front of the engine. Check to mke sure your cap is on properly. If it is on properly, start the bike up with radiator cap off and see if the coolant is flowing. If it is then chances are your cap went bad.