Contour Closes Doors

that sucks. im not big on those camera's but its good for gopro to have had some real competition and they were it.

there is hundreds of little camera's these days but the two big boys on the field were contour and gopro. so kinda sucks to see contour go even if gopro is superior

James

Staff member
that sucks. im not big on those camera's but its good for gopro to have had some real competition and they were it.

there is hundreds of little camera's these days but the two big boys on the field were contour and gopro. so kinda sucks to see contour go even if gopro is superior
GoPro had $500+ million in sales against Contour's $27 million, not really competitors but yes the more big names you have the better it is for us. :thumb:
What is the military going to use now???????? (Wheres buck?)
I don't know of military using Contour, the ones I saw was something that looked similar but wasn't actually them.

GoPro had $500+ million in sales against Contour's $27 million, not really competitors but yes the more big names you have the better it is for us. :thumb:

I don't know of military using Contour, the ones I saw was something that looked similar but wasn't actually them.

Yeah, Buck always ranted that go pro's suck and Contour was used by the military so they were way badasser.

Yeah, Buck always ranted that go pro's suck and Contour was used by the military so they were way badasser.

Where has Drunkrun disappeared to :noidea:

Any east coasters know how to find him? Is he back on TT or maybe team TT?

if you were in the market for a POV camera right now there is absolutely no reason to not go with GoPro. all the stuff(minusGPS) contour offered is available on gopro and done better.

unless you are planning on making a movie id stick with the hero3 not the hero3+

if you were in the market for a POV camera right now there is absolutely no reason to not go with GoPro. all the stuff(minusGPS) contour offered is available on gopro and done better.

unless you are planning on making a movie id stick with the hero3 not the hero3+
The GoPro is a great camera. I'm not in market right now but if in was I'm not sure what route I'll take.