Congratulations! To Palmer

SRAD97750

Staff member
Congrats! Hope you all the best!

Ron_jeremy_captured.jpg

564478_530587420290190_1902873905_n.jpg

Stephanie Marie, and Baby, Evelin Rose.
389820_530587356956863_111979906_n.jpg

Fresh little girl getting the wipe down.
Thanks Pat for originating the thread.
Details:
Mom and baby doing great, should be home by monday. She moved back home so it's a tight house. So yah, she will raise her a single mother. And Grands Ma/Pa will help out as best we can.
If anyone is in South Dakota, Find the father (22yo PUSSY) that ran off as soon as he found out she was pregnant and do to him as you wish! :boxing:or :bonk: or:stick: or :stick: or :rifle: it is ok with the grands.
Or extradite him back to me and I will show him a mind shaft with a bottomless pit. :crash: Mom and I didn't like him that much (who is ever good enough for your daughters) :devil: but he was (kind of) a nice kid until he :run: ran off because he thought babies and marriage ends your life. He actually thought to "get rid of it, you a ruining our life", should have thought of that before you blew the load dip shit! But yah, it takes two. Now he is just the scum of the earth with a price on his head hiding back east.
Ok, to detailed but I am not shy anyway.

Sincerely,
Grandpa ASS

564478_530587420290190_1902873905_n.jpg

Stephanie Marie, and Baby, Evelin Rose.
389820_530587356956863_111979906_n.jpg

Fresh little girl getting the wipe down.
Thanks Pat for originating the thread.
Details:
Mom and baby doing great, should be home by monday. She moved back home so it's a tight house. So yah, she will raise her a single mother. And Grands Ma/Pa will help out as best we can.
If anyone is in South Dakota, Find the father (22yo PUSSY) that ran off as soon as he found out she was pregnant and do to him as you wish! :boxing:or :bonk: or:stick: or :stick: or :rifle: it is ok with the grands.
Or extradite him back to me and I will show him a mind shaft with a bottomless pit. :crash: Mom and I didn't like him that much (who is ever good enough for your daughters) :devil: but he was (kind of) a nice kid until he :run: ran off because he thought babies and marriage ends your life. He actually thought to "get rid of it, you a ruining our life", should have thought of that before you blew the load dip shit! But yah, it takes two. Now he is just the scum of the earth with a price on his head hiding back east.
Ok, to detailed but I am not shy anyway.

Sincerely,
Grandpa ASS
What as Grandpa ass. Big congrats!:cheers:

James

Staff member
Congrats on becoming a grandparent! In a few months my parents will also be getting their first granddaughter, plus I'm going to become an uncle. :banana:

Little babies are amazing! Your daughter and grand daughter are fortunate to have parents and grandparents like you and grandma ass!
We all know that Palmers an ass, but I've never met Mrs. Palmer, can't imagine that she's an ass. :noidea: :stirthepot:

Congrats Palmer ASS!! Bust some PM's out wit details and me and jersey M will get it done RJ.

I was nuttin but a 17yo swinging dick, NO NOT YOU RACK, when I decided to be a daddy. I manned up, went to work and provided,,, me and the misses are still strong. Treeclimber on the green machine be that accident for all who met him on east coast ride :smirk: