colors for the kx250f

sorry for not explaining. What you see is a sample of the green and the black i wanna paint the bike. I wanna do the frame,sway bar and front wheel black. The spring, plastics and rear wheel green.

sorry for not explaining. What you see is a sample of the green and the black i wanna paint the bike. I wanna do the frame,sway bar and front wheel black. The spring, plastics and rear wheel green.

I think a black frame would look cool. I really like black and green together. Im a little burned out on the Monster graphics though. As soon as mine are trashed enough I would like to do something custom like you are. I like bikes that have something original about them. Even if it is a little rhinestone hidden under the fender:lol: Actually I really do have a "Sun" in rhinestones under my fender :loco:I know.

Be sure to keep us posted. I wonder how scratched up the black paint would get on the frame? How well it will hold up. I dont know much about paint. But I look forward to seeing pics of your bike when it is done. So be sure to post up.:thumb:

I wonder how scratched up the black paint would get on the frame?

Since the location is Coos bay and I remember a pic with a paddle tire it tells me that the primary riding may well be at the Oregon Dunes. Sand can be tough on paint, so consider that.

I've always been a fan of blue/green/silver on the Kawi's. Back in the day, I would switch out the black seat for blue. Now that I think of it, blue was such a attractive color, I switched to it in whole.:banana:

Both, they look gnarley together! Diggin the camero green. They go together like Cheech and Chong, PB and J, James Stewart and his manfriend Sorby! :banana: