2 Stroke Clutch Lifter Rod and Lever + Questions

Hello Again Sirs,
I finally got around to Separating the Crankcases on my 1986 Honda CR250R, I left off with a Jammed Lifter Rod (a.k.a. Pushrod). You might recall. I split the Cases and there it was a Groove in the end of the Lifter Rod (Mushroomed ?). See Photo. This is the Opposite side of the Main Shaft Clutch / Lifter lever. Could the cause of such a Groove in the Rod have been from a Lifter lever Bearing (In the Flywheel Housing). How Hard is it too replace this Bearing.
As the Title says I have a lot of Questions, you guys are the only ones I can talk Bikes with. Thank you it's really appreciated.

Attachments

• Best Photo Of Groove in Lifter Rod..JPG
    Best Photo Of Groove in Lifter Rod..JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 21
Sir, Is Clutch habits the cause of the Groove (markings, Mushrooms)in the Lifter Rod (a.k.a. Pushrod). Or is it something else. See the Photo of the Lifter arm Bearings they seem alright but could they be the Problem.

Attachments

• LIFTER LEVER BEARINGS..JPG
    LIFTER LEVER BEARINGS..JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 16
You’re on the right track. You have the result, now work backwards towards the cause. You have the parts, find out how they fit together and look for the wear points. Something cut into that rod pretty good. Think about how the machine works I bet you will figure it out

Sir, That is the Problem, I cant figure out How the Groove in the Lifter Rod (a.k.a.Pushrod) was created. I'm baffled. Could be anything in there. Worn Lifter Lever possibly, or a Bearing there's 2 of them. I could change them I have a Blind Bearing Puller (HFT) but NO, Pilot Bearing Punch to install the Bearings. Do you know of somewhere I can get a Set. Thank you..............

Attachments

• Clutch Lifter - (Lever).JPG
    Clutch Lifter - (Lever).JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 7
Sir's So it's Not the Lifter Lever Bearings. They didn't look Bad to me. I'll replace the Lifter Lever and Lifter Rod and take it easy on the Clutch Adjustment. Will this solve this question ???? Thank You Sir's.............