Cleaning your dirt bike helmet

I just take a shower with my helmet and use shampoo.

OK that should have this thread go off track...

+1 on no dryer. To dry I put the part in the bed of my truck on a nice day. To get the helmet dry I then left the helmet in the cab of my truck that sits outside in the sun. It takes a while to dry under the Styrofoam. Only when I'm 100% sure that it is completely dry do I put the liner pieces back in.

That's what I did. The pic is after the fact.
Can't tell in the pic( on the phone in tapatalk) but you know me and polishing, I will use simple green on a rag and wipe the outside down real good and then I use Plexus or a spray wax my detailer gave me for wiping the boat down when pulling it out of the water. Plexus will take out the small scratches from smacking the branches in the trees.

Can't tell in the pic( on the phone in tapatalk) but you know me and polishing, I will use simple green on a rag and wipe the outside down real good and then I use Plexus or a spray wax my detailer gave me for wiping the boat down when pulling it out of the water. Plexus will take out the small scratches from smacking the branches in the trees.

One would have to ride a little to smack the trees. Plus second gear does not get much momentum so it's more like a soft kiss than a "smack" :smirk:

Smack is when I hit the ground last February. Hey come to think of it, that was the last time I rode with you. :thinking:

I just hang it on the handle bars when using the pressure washer...other times I just throw it in the bag'and I occasionally wash the inserts.