Chest Protector Recommendations

i have a fox proframe and i love it. it fits with the leatt brace really nicely. but it doesnt have shoulder deflectors (or what ever they are called) so your shoulders are exposed. so if you go bush hunting like i do your shoulders can get tore up a little.

I really liked my thor sentinel. Just make sure you don't leave it hanging over the seat of your bike when you drive an hour to go riding with it in the back of the truck :cry:

I've got a Leatt chest protector (i don't know the exact model :picard: ).
Coming from Oneal full body Armour it's the most comfortable thing I've ever worn.
Here's a pic, as i said i don't know the exact model so work it out for yourself! :cheers:

105_0676.jpg

I've got a Leatt chest protector (i don't know the exact model :picard: ).
Coming from Oneal full body Armour it's the most comfortable thing I've ever worn.
Here's a pic, as i said i don't know the exact model so work it out for yourself! :cheers:

105_0676.jpg
thats hawt

I'm starting to look for something that I can wear under my enduro jacket that will not be so bulky. I like my fox that I'm wearing now and it has taken some good hits, but too bulky for under the jacket.

I'm a believer in the fox subframe roost guard. I'm waiting to get shot down on how this isn't a real guard but when I took a foot peg to the head and back and had a direct impact to the rib cage by my bars in a fubard holeshot, I think its good enough to recommend.
$T2eC16FHJHoE9n3Kd4p,BP61LvdHWw~~60_35.JPG

I'm a believer in the fox subframe roost guard. I'm waiting to get shot down on how this isn't a real guard but when I took a foot peg to the head and back and had a direct impact to the rib cage by my bars in a fubard holeshot, I think its good enough to recommend.
View attachment 10945
you know i honeslty think it just depends on the person if you feel comfortable about where that its fine and also what are you doing like ridding track, desert, exc. you just have to realize that your loosing protection and deal with the consequences, but i rather be comfortable than to be too over protected so now im uncomfortable and irritated while ridding.

I recently got a new Fox Airframe that fits me nicely. I like the hard plastic all around me.
yea that is what i use now... or some fox one i cant remember what its called exactly but i am taking interest in this foam stuff. I mean if its rocks or roost im concerned about the most i would stick with the hard plastic. My worry is the hard impact. we all have to take a bite out of that pie sooner or later and if this new foam tech is better then i want to know.

i havent done enough research on them Or talked to anyone who has one to make me ditch my current one for no reason yet.