South Chaparral Annual Parking lot sale.

Did anyone else go the sale and get some deals? I had a hard time finding tires as compared to last year. But I did get some deals on Oakley goggles, pants and a gear bag!

So the sale had a lot of good deals just waiting your turn and finding the right vendor was a pain. Nice thing was the deals were cash no taxes. Picked fox rock star nomad pants (been wanting over the boot trail pants with zipper cargo pockets) for $60 and Oakley L frame tinted goggles for 30 with a free extra clear lens. Got an Evs gear bag to for 60 but sold it on the way out for 80 :devil:

image.jpg

Did anyone else go the sale and get some deals? I had a hard time finding tires as compared to last year. But I did get some deals on Oakley goggles, pants and a gear bag!

So did I. The UPS man brought them to my house while I was not standing in line at Crapparell ! :lol:

Amazon
$60 for Answer Mode Rockstar Pants - Free Shipping no tax
(normally $129-$139)

Ebay
$28 for Answer Mode Rockstar Jerseys - Free Shipping no tax
(normally $60)

Motorcycle Super Store
$117 Answer Mode Rockstar Helmet and spare visor - Free Shipping no tax
(Normally $259)

Standing in a line and fighting crowds and super moms can be fun too though... NOT !

just teasing you john... truthfully I might have gone if I lived closer

You got some good deals there Jeff. I actually love making purchases online and getting presents in the mail :banana: Motorcycle Super Store has been having crazy blow out prices too on some stuff. I remember getting replacement plastics for $5! But I didn't mind going in person to the sale since I'm in patient and like things on the spot :D Plus being able to try the gear on quick to see what size fits is a plus. It was only a 30 minute drive (felt like 5 minutes since I slept in the car while my bro-in-law drove :lol:).