Pro CBS Coverage Sucks

I was watching the race on my DVR and I right when Reed started to pass stewart they switch cameras to a mechanic that was just sitting there picking his nose or somthing,,,I was like WTF???? GO BACK, GO BACK YOU BLEEPING IDIOTS!!!

Really bad, they skipped heat 2 and kept playing some stupid season review or something :rant: Yeah I know what happened last year, I WATCHED IT ALL ON SPEED, damn :rant:

James

Staff member
You know what the funny thing is? I've been told that it's always the same camera crews etc., it's just CBS likes to edit it differently.

haha i had the felling someone was gonna make a thred like this. and the lites class is on monday at noon? wtf? and i hate how they didnt talk about trey canard and ryan moris more after the crash. i really wish the race was live this time cus that crash would have been more epic
Really bad, they skipped heat 2 and kept playing some stupid season review or something :rant: Yeah I know what happened last year, I WATCHED IT ALL ON SPEED, damn :rant:
you watched it all on speed? not to be a smartass but wasnt some of it on CBS last year also?

oh has anyone been on twitter while a live race was going on? you will find that it isnt really live, its delayed like 20 min. cus everyone is tweeting bout whats going on b4 the gate even drops

James

Staff member
oh has anyone been on twitter while a live race was going on? you will find that it isnt really live, its delayed like 20 min. cus everyone is tweeting bout whats going on b4 the gate even drops
Yes the "LIVE" events are delayed by ~30 min. I figured that out when I checked out the live AMA Wire and saw who'd already won, even though I was supposedly watching it "LIVE". :lol: :facepalm:

CBS can kiss my Rosie red rectum - that coverage is awful. Now, in fairness, I'm greatful to watch it at all - it wasn't long ago that we would not have any coverage at all. :thumb: