cashes crashes and more crashes

holy shit at the steel cable... makes you wonder if someone just had no clue what they were doing or where or if someone was trying to murder a rider.

i to like the sound of the bikes but this was an old helmet cam an the audieo cut in an out so i had to put music on them but i got a new dog cam an that wont happen agin and i got a ext mic on the way.............................. thanks for watching hope you all enjoy all the WFO TRAILRIDERS vids

Very cool Mike - thanks for sharing :thumb: My kind of riders!
2 things: that cable across the trail - WTF.......
And, the end of the third vid - that guy's lid went rolling down the hill - WTF.....

ya the cable was a bad deal an the other one was my son he was 10 or 11 an that was at chadwick mo going to the cave that turn has got a lot of people an sent them to the bottom of the hill an an carried out he got off easy with a tree stump to the face

Man Suzuki needs to pay you for proving how much shit there bikes can go through lol but was your kid ok looked like he could have broke his jaw

Man Suzuki needs to pay you for proving how much shit there bikes can go through lol but was your kid ok looked like he could have broke his jaw

ya i sure put her through hell an she hasent let me down an my son did knock a fuew trrth lose but he rode three more days after that crash