Pro Carmichael vs. Emig

Damn! RC is sporting quite the "prosperous" figure these days! Emig looks like he should gain all that Ricky has to lose!

I would put my money on RC over Emig any day, even if Carmichael has to re-spring with some HD boingers these days.

:smirk:

I agree! They both have huge $$ careers going on without having to risk it! But, by the sight of the helicopters buzzing them, I bet they were paid well to do this. Nobody does nothing for fun or free these days! Sad! But true!

I agree! They both have huge $$ careers going on without having to risk it! But, by the sight of the helicopters buzzing them, I bet they were paid well to do this. Nobody does nothing for fun or free these days! Sad! But true!

yea the helicopter was a dead give away that it was all set up as a publicity stunt or whatever. still looks like they had fun doing it.

That is all it is about with me; Fun and I'll ride for free with anyone :prof: but I may have to start paying people to ride with me, as some of the DBAers around here seem to keep thier distance lately..:noidea:

That is all it is about with me; Fun and I'll ride for free with anyone :prof: but I may have to start paying people to ride with me, as some of the DBAers around here seem to keep thier distance lately..:noidea:
did you punt them to the cheap seats? :smirk:

If we didnt live so damn far apart, and it wasnt a huge inconvienence to get together to ride. Id ride with you all the time. Alot of the stuff that you ride in and on looks very similar to the stuff the I ride. I wanna do the Geek slide and the Salmon Run. Both directions!