RM125 Carb issue

I've cleaned my carb over an over I could probably do a better job but it's late wen I get off I have neighbors an don't wanna use the air compressor for there sake .. With that said my bowl fills up but the engine isn't getting any fuel ?

Year of bike?
Get a new carb kit off eBay. Shindy is Japanese brand, comes with everything. May not be available for older bikes.

Screw the neighbors, especially if she's hot. You have work to do. Or, wait for the weekend or day off.

I'm checking the plug it's not wet at all an it has compression an I've done everything except thoroughly clean the pilot jet an if I spray a slight bit of starter fluid she fires right up so I was wondering if the clogged pilot could cause no start 96 rm125 with a 92 tm 35mm carb

I'm checking the plug it's not wet at all an it has compression an I've done everything except thoroughly clean the pilot jet an if I spray a slight bit of starter fluid she fires right up so I was wondering if the clogged pilot could cause no start 96 rm125 with a 92 tm 35mm carb

Yep

Just charge your compressor tank before you leave for work. You will just need a couple short bursts anyway. Pick up a cheap magnifying glass. They are great for lookin at all things motor anyway. Get a flashlight and more closely inspect the jets. Air and carb clean may not do it alone I use guitar strings. Carbs can be tricky read up. Good luck

Thanks a lot ! I pulled it out when I got home . I found like a small tie like the kind that goes around the bread an ripped the inner wire out . I pushed it through the pilot an sprayed it with carb cleaner a few times an repeated ... Haven't tested it yet but !!!! I could see light through it when I first inspected it not as much a after I cleaned it tho

Thanks a lot ! I pulled it out when I got home . I found like a small tie like the kind that goes around the bread an ripped the inner wire out . I pushed it through the pilot an sprayed it with carb cleaner a few times an repeated ... Haven't tested it yet but !!!! I could see light through it when I first inspected it not as much a after I cleaned it tho

Wash rinse repeat.

Ok so turns out it actually was a cloggedpilot jet issue now is the bike idles high af if the air screw is out more then 1/4 of a turn from lightly seated ... That indicates lean pilot correct ?

Ok so turns out it actually was a cloggedpilot jet issue now is the bike idles high af if the air screw is out more then 1/4 of a turn from lightly seated ... That indicates lean pilot correct ?

You may have an air leak. Check that the carb boots are tight and in good condition. You can usually spray brake cleaner or carb cleaner on the carb and boots while the bike is running and see if the idle changes.